mongodb and Grails 2.0.0.M1

landbo
Just updated to Grails 2.0.0.M1.

Now the server won't start. Gives me:

Error Error executing script TestApp: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'messageSource': Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'mongoTransactionManager': Cannot resolve reference to bean 'mongoDatastore' while setting bean property 'datastore'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'mongoDatastore': Cannot resolve reference to bean 'mongoMappingContext' while setting bean property 'mappingContext'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'mongoMappingContext': FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception is org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.typehandling.GroovyCastException: Cannot cast object 'org.grails.datastore.gorm.proxy.GroovyProxyFactory@204a6ccc' with class 'org.grails.datastore.gorm.proxy.GroovyProxyFactory' to class 'org.springframework.datastore.mapping.proxy.ProxyFactory' (Use --stacktrace to see the full trace)

Guessing the mongodb plugin does not function with 2.0.0.M1 yet?

/Chr

Re: mongodb and Grails 2.0.0.M1

Burt Beckwith
Administrator
Right, there are issues with the Mongo and Redis plugins, I'm working on those.

Burt