lesscss-resources can't work out bundle_style.less in jboss 6

lesscss-resources can't work out bundle_style.less in jboss 6

nardhar
Hey, it's me again, i decided to create another thread because i got a different problem in jboss 6, in lesscss-resources plugin 0.2 (just updated) i get this message:

  Error 500: null
  Exception Message: I can't work out the type of /bundle-bundle_style_head.less. Please check the URL or specify [type] attribute at /WEB-INF/grails-app/views/layouts/main.gsp:6

Even though i specified the [type] attribute in config.groovy just like the example in the plugin page, in development it doesn't have any problems, only in production.

Any idea what can i do to handle this error?

Re: lesscss-resources can't work out bundle_style.less in jboss 6

Marc Palmer

On 18 Apr 2011, at 23:46, nardhar [via Grails Plugins] wrote:

> Hey, it's me again, i decided to create another thread because i got a different problem in jboss 6, in lesscss-resources plugin 0.2 (just updated) i get this message:
>
>   Error 500: null
>   Exception Message: I can't work out the type of /bundle-bundle_style_head.less. Please check the URL or specify [type] attribute at /WEB-INF/grails-app/views/layouts/main.gsp:6
>
> Even though i specified the [type] attribute in config.groovy just like the example in the plugin page, in development it doesn't have any problems, only in production.
>
> Any idea what can i do to handle this error?

Hi,

Can you show us the resource declaration for your less file please? I recall an issue like this, it might have been a bug in RC2 already fixed in trunk, but I'd need to confirm this (not able to right now).

I'm not familiar with the less-resources plugin at this time, but understand the concepts.

Marc

~ ~ ~
Marc Palmer
Freelancer (Grails/Groovy/Java)

Founder of   > http://noticelocal.com
Developer of > http://weceem.org
Twitter      > http://twitter.com/wangjammer5
Resumé       > http://www.anyware.co.uk/marc/
Blog         > http://www.anyware.co.uk
Grails Rocks > http://www.grailsrocks.com

Re: lesscss-resources can't work out bundle_style.less in jboss 6

nardhar
Here it is

grails.resources.modules = {
    'style' {
        resource(url: 'less/styles.less', attrs: [rel: "stylesheet/less", type: 'css'], bundle: 'bundle_style')
    }
}

Thx so much Marc