group sending

bajanimal
Hi. I have a pet club site in which members from various cities report missing or found pets or ones put up for adoption. In the first case, I want to send missing and found reports to club members only in one city, not in all.
In the second case, I want people, no matter where they live, to see pictures of adoptees from their city only. I imagine something like on Weather Underground: enter the name of a city from a dropdown menu and see pets from there only.
Can you suggest a plugin or plugins that will satisfy both needs and can be used with WordPress 3.3.2.?