ajax-uploader plugin -> where does uploaded file go

N3O

ajax-uploader plugin -> where does uploaded file go

N3O
Hi,

I've installed the ajax-uploader plugin and have followed the instructions on the plugin page.  I have a scaffolded domain class and in its create view have the <r:require module="fileuploader"/> and <uploader:uploader id="myId" /> tags.  In my config.groovy, I have specified the upload path as

imageupload {
        temporaryFile = 'WEB-INF/uploadedFiles/uploaded.file'
}

The upload button is displayed and I am able to select a file and it uploads with no error messages.  I fill in the fields for my domain view and click create.  When I look in the WEB-INF/uploadedFiles folder, it is empty.

What I want to be able to do is upload files to the uploadedFiles folder using the uploaded files name for the file name of the temporaryFile.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

Re: ajax-uploader plugin -> where does uploaded file go

koteswari
Hi,

I've installed the ajax-uploader plugin and have followed the instructions on the plugin page.  I have a domain class and in its create view have the <r:require module="fileuploader"/> and <uploader:uploader id="yourUploaderId" url="${[controller:'yourController', action:'yourAction']}" /> tags.

Upload button is not visible. can you tell me what should i do for upload button?