Reauthenticate doesn't trigger events?

aldrinm
Does the springSecurityService.reauthenticate trigger the events on completion. I have assigned a closure to grails.plugins.springsecurity.onInteractiveAuthenticationSuccessEvent and it does not execute when the reauthenticate is called.  It is executed alright with a regular login.
I also tried setting up the grails.plugins.springsecurity.onAuthenticationSuccessEvent event but no luck.

Re: Reauthenticate doesn't trigger events?

Burt Beckwith
Administrator
No, as you can see from the code it's a bit of a hack. It just stores a valid authentication based on information you provide.

Burt

aldrinm wrote
Does the springSecurityService.reauthenticate trigger the events on completion. I have assigned a closure to grails.plugins.springsecurity.onInteractiveAuthenticationSuccessEvent and it does not execute when the reauthenticate is called.  It is executed alright with a regular login.
I also tried setting up the grails.plugins.springsecurity.onAuthenticationSuccessEvent event but no luck.

Re: Reauthenticate doesn't trigger events?

aldrinm
Thanks. I think I can work around that.

Re: Reauthenticate doesn't trigger events?

eugenio63
Can you provide the workaround you did?

Re: Reauthenticate doesn't trigger events?

aldrinm
I don't remember exactly, but it was as simple as calling the method explicitly after reauthenticate call