Question about URL endpoint in Spring-WS plugin...

Question about URL endpoint in Spring-WS plugin...

Greg
According to the documentation on the plugin page,

"The serviceURL has the convention http://localhost:8080/myGrailApp/services. The grails application has been created with grails create-app springws"

I have been searching the web for some time now and I cannot determine how to remove the 'services' portion of the URL... Any idea?

Thanks!

Re: Question about URL endpoint in Spring-WS plugin...

pledbrook
Administrator
> According to the documentation on the plugin page,
>
> "The serviceURL has the convention
> http://localhost:8080/myGrailApp/services. The grails application has been
> created with grails create-app springws"
>
> I have been searching the web for some time now and I cannot determine how
> to remove the 'services' portion of the URL... Any idea?

It doesn't look like this is directly configurable. You can add an
alternative URL by running 'grails install-templates' and inserting
this entry:

    <servlet-mapping>
         <servlet-name>web-services</servlet-name>
         <url-pattern>/other/*</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

I'm not sure it would work if you use the patter /* but perhaps worth
a try. Ideally the plugin would read this pattern from runtime
configuration.

Peter

--
Peter Ledbrook