Plugin documentation from plugin name?

aldrinm
Is there a way to automatically locate the plugin documentation from the plugin name? For instance, in my application.properties, there is a plugin "plugins.mail=0.9" . So I go the Plugin portal, http://grails.org/plugins/, and search for "mail" and this returns 78 results!! I finally located the correct from the description obtained from the list-plugin script.
Is there a faster, more accurate way to get to the documentation for the plugin?

Re: Plugin documentation from plugin name?

aldrinm
nevermind, the 'plugin-info' script gives all the information.