Maven project

hd

Maven project

hd
I've created a Maven project out of an existing Grails application with Spring Security Core plugin support. When I try to a "mvn package" or "mvn grails:package", I get the following error:

$ mvn grails:package
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Building A custom grails project
[INFO]    task-segment: [grails:package] (aggregator-style)
[INFO] [grails:package {execution: default-cli}]
[INFO] Using Grails 1.3.7
Running pre-compiled script
Environment set to development
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Unable to start Grails

Embedded error: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
org.springframework.security.core.Authentication

Could you please advise?

Re: Maven project

pledbrook
Administrator
> $ mvn grails:package
> [INFO] Scanning for projects...
> [INFO]

Could you please run with extended error messages? It's either mvn -e or mvn -X

Peter

--
Peter Ledbrook
Grails Advocate