Grails gwt plugin gives blank gwt host page

Grails gwt plugin gives blank gwt host page

ferbolg
Hello! I tried to integrate gwt and grails using a couple of tutorials, for example this one - http://onlinevillage.blogspot.com/search/label/GWT . I have done all the stepts, mentioned in this tutuorial. I also have Gwt grails plugin installed, GWT_HOME variable set to the correct path. I also tried creating my own modules and *.gsp host pages for them, but each time I got the same result - blank *.gsp host page with no gwt user interface parts. I am using Windows Vista, the latest GWT plugin version, gwt 2.4.0 and the latest STS as an IDE. I'd really happy if someone points me out what I'am doing wrong...