Grails Error: No thread-bound request found: Are you referring to request attributes… After installing Spring Security Core

Grails Error: No thread-bound request found: Are you referring to request attributes… After installing Spring Security Core

hyunjungsoh

I just created a new grails-app, everything was fine until I decided to install Spring Security Core.

After installing Spring Security Core doing an s2-quickstart and hitting grails run-app, it produced the following error:

URI /test1/ Class java.lang.IllegalStateException Message No thread-bound request found: Are you referring to request attributes outside of an actual web request, or processing a request outside of the originally receiving thread? If you are actually operating within a web request and still receive this message, your code is probably running outside of DispatcherServlet/DispatcherPortlet: In this case, use RequestContextListener or RequestContextFilter to expose the current request.

Anybody know how to fix this? I would really appreciate it if you help. I have tried looking for answers in other websites, however I was unable to solve it. :) BTW, I am using: Spring Security Core 1.2.4 Grails 2.0.0.RC1

Re: Grails Error: No thread-bound request found: Are you referring to request attributes… After installing Spring Security Core

pledbrook
Administrator
> URI /test1/ Class java.lang.IllegalStateException Message No thread-bound
> request found: Are you referring to request attributes outside of an actual
> web request, or processing a request outside of the originally receiving
> thread? If you are actually operating within a web request and still receive
> this message, your code is probably running outside of
> DispatcherServlet/DispatcherPortlet: In this case, use
> RequestContextListener or RequestContextFilter to expose the current
> request.

Is there a stack trace? Remember to check 'target/stacktrace.log'.
What other plugins do you have installed? Unfortunately there's not
enough information to go on at the moment.

Peter

--
Peter Ledbrook
Grails Advocate