Facebook Authentication

splix
Is there anybody interested in Facebook Authentication plugin for Grails?

I'm asking because i'd implemented this kind of authentication few times, and want to make grails plugin for it, based on spring security core plugin

btw, I see that here is already an placeholder at https://github.com/grails-plugins/grails-spring-security-facebook, so maybe code for this plugin is already exists, not published yet, but will be soon.

Or maybe it will be better to fork this repository, implement it (from the ground), and make "pull request" of all my code?

Or just start an new github repo for it?

Any suggestions will be welcomed

Re: Facebook Authentication

Burt Beckwith
Administrator
That's just a placeholder, there's nothing implemented yet. If you want, send me the code (off-list) so I can take a look.

Burt

> Is there anybody interested in Facebook Authentication plugin for Grails?
>
> I'm asking because i'd implemented this kind of authentication few times,
> and want to make grails plugin for it, based on spring security core plugin
>
> btw, I see that here is already an placeholder at
> https://github.com/grails-plugins/grails-spring-security-facebook, so maybe
> code for this plugin is already exists, not published yet, but will be soon.
>
> Or maybe it will be better to fork this repository, implement it (from the
> ground), and make "pull request" of all my code?
>
> Or just start an new github repo for it?
>
> Any suggestions will be welcomed
>

> -----
> http://igorartamonov.com

Re: Facebook Authentication

Igor Artamonov
Hi Burt,

Ok, I'll fork this placeholder and then commit my code into it

PS I also made "Pull Request" into your grails-spring-security-openid, few months ago, did you saw it?